As long as Possible

Finally graduated from my 4 years-study in university. Never count, never though that i can stand, wear an academic gown. i saw back my 4 years and never though how fast time take you here, it's 20 Novenber 2009 when lector called my name, stand up in front and gave my title in Bachelor degree.
How i thankfull for my 4 years, how i spend my hole-day to take my 2hours-way to campus, how i struggled for understand my lesson, every day.
But, it's not relief yet. I want to continue my study, find the right job, doing what i think i can do.
I have to.
It's not wise to force myself to do what i want to (never satisfied).BIG NO..
I heard homily in the church 2 weeks ago.

"when you think you don't have that, you still want to do that, you want to be that, you want to live like that, when it's not enough for you, then what you can do is compare and feel you lost, you'll never satisfied with what you have. Think this is enough, and stop to be perfect, NOBODY"S PERFECT, Just find your purpose."
I learn a lot. that is not a coincidence that i sat to hear that, i though that is something inside me that always think like that.

Yes, Just find my purpose, not anyboby's.
When i have not find job yet i got 'job' that i still have.

I have dancer-friend that i have to practiced to serving.


I have friend that i have to sharing with.


I have chatolic youth community that i have to work with..
I have cute, beautiful, and great student that teach every saturday about how greatfull our God And maybe will be another that i have to do,but now ...i still sit in the same place.
As long as possible, i still looking for my purpose.You know what is that??

God, God that i always looking for..wIth all that happen to me, already happened and will be happend, i just looking for Him.

Comments

Popular Posts